2019 Campgrounds - Online bookings open July 2018
The 2019 Hi-Tec Oils Bathurst 6 Hour will operate one campground, being the Paddock Campground (bottom of the circuit behind the Pit Complex). The booking system is now automated with advance bookings only available online. Patrons will require a VISA or Mastercard to complete their transaction online. Advance bookings will open July 2018 and, pending availability, sites will be available at the Event.
(Update 18 April 2018) Online campground bookings for the 2019 event will open in July 2018.
- Campground opens at 8am on Wednesday 17 April and close at 8am Monday 22 April 2019.
- Sites will be pre-sold for $90 per site, and at the Event for $100 per site (pending availability).
- All sites will be line-marked and measure approximately 8m x 8m.
- Only one vehicle (or two motorcycles) permitted per site.
- There are no powered sites available in the Campground however patrons are welcome to bring generators.
- Campground sites can only be booked and paid for online.
- Tickets to the event must be purchased in addition to the cost of a campsite(s) – see dedicated ticketing page (coming soon) on the website.
- Camping is not permitted at the event anywhere other than the designated campground.
- In order to book a campsite, all patrons must agree to abide by the Campground Terms and Conditions. (see below)
Campground Terms and Conditions
The campground terms and conditions are available here. (PDF - 39kB)