2017: Application for Officials and Volunteers are closed
The Bathurst 6 Hour requires two types of volunteers:
- those required to fulfil motor sport positions who have CAMS accreditation (Officials); and
- those required to assist in non motor sport positions with no formal training (Volunteer Officials).
Officials and Volunteer Officials will be sought shortly for the 2017 event with a recruitment target of 200 personnel. If you want to be part of a dynamic team, meet new friends and experience all the action up close and personal, then read on!
Each Official and Volunteer Official will receive the following benefits at the Event:
Official’s and Volunteer’s Benefits
Each official and volunteer will receive the following benefits at the 2017 Event:
- Accreditation (silicone wristband)
- Guest Pass (silicone wristband)
- Event Shirt (2 shirts provided to those who are volunteering for two or more days)
- Event Cap
- Event Handbook
- Official Program
- Campground Site
- Inner Circuit Vehicle Pass
- Breakfast & lunch provided daily
- Beverages (non alcoholic) and snacks provided Friday & Saturday afternoon
- Post Event Function on Sunday evening
Applications for Officials are closed. See you at the track!
Volunteers are required for the following roles: for Grandstand Ushers, Corporate Facility Ushers, Gatekeepers, Media Centre, Accreditation Centre, Volunteer Check-in, Information Booth and Car Park Attendant.
The position roles in brief are listed here.
Applications for Volunteers are now closed. See you at the track!