|This page contains information regarding the 2018 event. This page will be updated with 2019 event information once available.|
2018 Applications: Officials closed - Volunteers closed
The Bathurst 6 Hour requires two types of volunteers:
- those required to fulfil motor sport positions who have CAMS accreditation (Officials); and
- those required to assist in non motor sport positions with no formal training (Volunteer Officials).
Officials and Volunteer Officials will be sought shortly for the 2018 event with a recruitment target of 200 personnel. If you want to be part of a dynamic team, meet new friends and experience all the action up close and personal, then read on!
Each Official and Volunteer Official will receive the following benefits at the Event:
Official’s and Volunteer’s Benefits
Each official and volunteer will receive the following benefits at the 2018 Event:
- Accreditation (silicone wristband)
- Guest Pass (silicone wristband)
- Event Shirt (2 shirts provided to those who are volunteering for two or more days)
- Event Cap
- Event Handbook
- Official Program
- Campground Site
- Outer Paddock Vehicle Pass (1 per person regardless of camping or not)
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner provided daily
(28 March 2018 update) Officials applications have closed.
Volunteers are required for the following roles: for Corporate Facility Ushers, Gatekeepers, Media Centre, Accreditation Centre, Volunteer Check-in and Car Park Attendant.
The position roles in brief are listed here.
(28 March 2018 update) Online applications for volunteers have closed.