Note: The event has now been rescheduled to November. For more information, click here.
The Bathurst 6 Hour requires two types of volunteers:
- those required to fulfil motor sport positions who have CAMS accreditation (Officials); and
- those required to assist in non motor sport positions with no formal training (Volunteer Officials).
We are currently seeking Officials and Volunteer Officials for the 2020 event. If you want to be part of a dynamic team, meet new friends and experience all the action up close and personal, then read on and apply below.
Each Official and Volunteer Official will receive the following benefits at the Event:
Official’s and Volunteer’s Benefits
Each official and volunteer will receive the following benefits at the 2020 Event:
- Accreditation (silicone wristband)
- Guest Pass (silicone wristband)
- Event Shirt (2 shirts provided to those who are volunteering for two or more days)
- Event Cap
- Event Handbook
- Official Program
- Campground Site
- Outer Paddock Vehicle Pass (1 per person regardless of camping or not)
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner provided daily
(19 September 2019) 2020 Applications are now open - click here to apply
Volunteers are required for the following roles: Gatekeepers, Media Centre, Accreditation Centre, Volunteer Check-in and Car Park Attendant.
The position roles in brief are listed here.
(10 January 2020) 2020 Applications are now open - click here to apply