The 2024 Hi-Tec Oils Bathurst 6 Hour will operate one campground, being the Paddock Campground (bottom of the circuit behind the Pit Complex). The booking system is now automated with bookings only available online. Patrons will require a VISA or Mastercard to complete their transaction online.
Campground Terms and Conditions
The campground terms and conditions are available here. (PDF – 39kB)
Early bird campsites are available for $90 per site until 15 January 2023.
Anyone wishing to purchase a site after the pre-sale date will pay $100 per site.
Check In Times
From Wednesday 5 April from 9am, Main Ticket Box, Harris Park.
*All check in hours will be confirmed closer to the event.
- Campground opens at 9am on Wednesday 5 April and close at 8am Monday 10 April 2023.
- All sites will be line-marked and measure approximately 6m x 8m. Your belongings must remain within the 6m x 8m site and not encroach upon the vacant sites adjacent to your selected campsite.
- Only one vehicle (or two motorcycles) permitted per site.
- There are no powered sites available in the Campground however patrons are welcome to bring generators.
- Tickets to the event must be purchased in addition to the cost of a campsite(s) – see dedicated ticketing page on the website.
- Camping is not permitted at the event anywhere other than the designated campground.
- In order to book a campsite, all patrons must agree to abide by the Campground Terms and Conditions. (see above)
- All patrons must depart the circuit by 8am Monday 10 April. After this time the circuit will be closed and the only access will be through the Tunnel (3.1m).