The 2022 Hi-Tec Oils Bathurst 6 Hour will operate one campground, being the Paddock Campground (bottom of the circuit behind the Pit Complex). The booking system is now automated with advance bookings only available online. Patrons will require a VISA or Mastercard to complete their transaction online. Advance bookings will open December 8 2021 and, pending availability, sites will be available at the Event.
- 8 December 2021 – Sales open for general public.
- 10 April 2022 – Campsite online pre-sale closes. Site would be sold at the event, pending availability.
Campground Terms and Conditions
The campground terms and conditions are available here. (PDF – 39kB)
Pre-purchased campsites are available for $90 per site until 10 April 2022.
Anyone wishing to purchase a site after the pre-sale date will pay $100 per site.
Check In Times
Wed 13 & Thurs 14 April – 8am – 8pm, Mountain Straight Gate
Fri 15 & Sat 16 April – 8am – 8pm, Main Ticket Box, Harris Park.
- Campground opens at 8am on Wednesday 13 April and close at 8am Monday 18 April 2022.
- All sites will be line-marked and measure approximately 8m x 8m. Your belongings must remain within the 8m x 8m site and not encroach upon the vacant sites adjacent to your selected campsite.
- Only one vehicle (or two motorcycles) permitted per site.
- There are no powered sites available in the Campground however patrons are welcome to bring generators.
- Tickets to the event must be purchased in addition to the cost of a campsite(s) – see dedicated ticketing page on the website.
- Camping is not permitted at the event anywhere other than the designated campground.
- In order to book a campsite, all patrons must agree to abide by the Campground Terms and Conditions. (see above)
- All patrons must depart the circuit by 8am Monday 18 April. After this time the circuit will be closed and the only access will be through the Tunnel (3.1m).